Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another day in paradise

After finishing my work for the day, I was 'busy' surfing the net and catching up on the day's news from Singapore. I was seriously getting bored with the work that has been allocated to me and it wasn't adding value to my working experience in Auz. Then the thought of seeing what jobs were in the market came to me. Should I visit www.seek.com.au? Does everyone who goes to that website using the company's computer get an alert message that is immediate send to their respective bosses? Amazingly that website is not on the 'restricted' list in my company! Hmm..... could this be a trap to test one's loyalty?

As I was pondering those thoughts, my manager casually looked at me and said, "Terence, are you all right? You seem pretty quiet today! Does forgetting to wear your spectacles have anything to do with it?". I slowing turned my head away from the monitor to look at her and just smiled saying "No". Hmmm..... mind reading ability.

The day moves on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home